How do I make a complaint?

If you wish to raise a complaint or a cause for concern in relation to the study or about how your data is processed you can get in contact with us in a range of ways:

Call: 0800 977 4566


Post: FREEPOST RTHR-TUGG-UTCR Centre for Longitudinal Studies, UCL Institute of Education, 20 Bedford Way, London WC1H 0AL